3 in 1 Instant boiling water tap with safety sprung boiling water lever and insulated spout
Provides: Instant ‘boiling’ water, normal hot water and cold water.
The Boiling water has it’s feed interupted by a 0.5 micron ‘Carbon Phosphate’ filter which both removes particles and impurities from the cold water before it reaches the tank and prevents lime scale.
Instant Boiling Water Tank:-
The ‘Boiling water’ function allows the water to be set at upto 98 degrees which is the ideal temp for drinking ‘Black Tea’.
Ideal for speedy boiling of vegetables or blanching tomatoes.
Makes cooking pasta and potatoes quicker and easier and also ideal for washing and cooking rice!
The digital display allows the temperature to be adjusted down to suit the discerning ‘Green Tea’ or ‘Coffee Connoisseur’ who may like a lower temerature.
Approvals: Rhos, CE, WRAS
- Provides: Warranty Protection for the tank and prevents lime scale build up.
- Removes: impurities and chlorine from the water to improve quality and taste
.The tank has a number of features:
- 1.5 KW concealed element, 2.4 ltr anti-splutter digital controllable tank (75-98 degree) to deliver initial ‘boil’ in 7mins from cold and reheat in under a minute thereafter. Capacity approx. 105 cups per hour
- WRAS and CE approved, also has solid brass spout lined with insulating silicone tube to maintain temperature from tank to cup and avoid overheating the spout.
- Single lever control for hot and cold in one function and with safety press button and turn access to boiling water in another.
- WRAS and NSF approved ‘solid block’ carbon filter ( 0.5 micron) with phosphate anti lime scale treatment and particle removal maintains heating & dispensing performance. Display includes digital filter change indicator.
- Easy interchange filter cartridge, reusable double seal anti-leak case to minimise waste/ cost. Changed every 6 months depending on use & can be recycled, the carbon is made from sustainable coconut
- Proven design engineered to avoid spitting and spluttering which is a common problem with many other hot taps.
- 1.5 KW concealed element to prevent lime scale build up on the element and loss of heating efficiency. This larger than most element, ensures a speedy replenishment of hot water ( 1 min) to maintain a high flow and constant supply of ‘boiling’ water.
- digital controls ensure a consistent and accurate temperature which is monitored through a thermistor within the heated water reservoir ,
- ‘vented’ and so can be used in any situation particularly for new build properties where building regulations would prevent the use of a pressurized system. It also means that a non-qualified person can fit the unit quickly and easily connecting to the existing hot and cold feeds.
- The cold feed is interrupted by the installation of a 0.5 micron ‘Carbon Phosphate’ filter which both removes particles and impurities from the cold water before it reaches the tank and prevents lime scale.
- The Filter is made from a single carbon block to maximise filtration efficiency and the carbon is produced from sustainable coconut. The whole unit is fully recyclable and the cartridges are simply and easily replaced when used up (approximately 6 months for normal use). The filter is also WRAS and NSF approved. Replacement indicator on the digital display.