- Compact design: only 199mm high to fit the tightest of spaces
- Ultra low 45°C starting temperature – perfect for the latest cool-topped stoves
- Unrivalled performance – pushing a huge 350 cubic feet of air
- Thermally controlled actuator for optimum Peltier performance
- Dynamically balanced fan for unrivalled motor life, balance & output
The new fan packs a mighty punch; don’t be deceived by its diminutive size, sitting at just 199mm high, our PremiAIR fan operates at a lower temperature and really blows hot air – FACT.
Our latest, innovative PremiAIR Fan features a uniquely engineered design that boasts an advanced radiating fin to generate maximum airflow, with up to 70% more air flow than competitor products. Designed to start at a temperature as low as 45°C, the fan requires no batteries or external power. Heat is conducted though the base of the fan and converted to electricity which powers the silent fan motor. With a durable, hard wearing black anodised finish, the fan automatically slows and stops as the heat from the stove burns out.
Height (including blade): 199mm
Width (including blade): 180mm
Base plate width: 100mm